Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daily Planet


So as you all probably know, I work for the Seattle Post Intelligencer this summer. My first day was yesterday, and here I sit again this morning. Every time I take my hands of the keyboarsds I can hear everyone else typing away in this grey sea of reporter's desks. On my first day, I got the general tour and I was so excited to see that other people refered to the paper as the Daily Planet, and had Superman paraphanalia on their desks.




If ever there was a place that could make me feel like Lois Lane, it's this place, even if so far I'm just typing up celebrity gossip news. It's amazing here, I can lok up from my desk and see the Pugit Sound, and on a clear day (haven't seen one yet) I can supposedly see mountains.

Anywho, since this is a Superman-themed entry, I offer the public the following cartoons from the one and only Bob Al-Greene.

3 comments:

blanket factory said...

(i am behind on reading your blog, what a treat, so many entries. you should go back and check because i have been commenting on all of them ahhh geek. LOVE THEM.) that picture of your slippers with the sky is so neat. i hope you are loving being lois lane so far. lynda barry glitter pens yay!

Molly said...

I am lourving my glitter pens. I'll send you an original soon. Loooove, Molly. do you like me slippers? Aren't they cute? I wear them every day.

blanket factory said...

i love your blog the most? sisters who love each other's art projects are the best kind of sisters everrrrrrrr. p.s. one day will you mend my quilt? im scared if you dont something bad will happen and ill cry because its basically my favorite thing. ok thanks bye. gotta go watch lost and cry because im so scareddd?>>>>>>