Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Greetings from Idaho

DAY THREE
So, we've made it to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, only 290 miles left until Seattle. After a massage, a boat cruise and a little room service, I'm ready and rarin' for the final leg of the trip. It's gonna be a hard day when I wake up and realize I can't con my mom into buying me food and other random stuff. But until then, Friday to be exact, I'll suck as much outta this trip as I can.



This is the beautiful resort that I somehow talked mom into booking for us for the night. Man, oh man, this king sized bed almost makes me forget how bad a show "Sex and the City" really is.



Oh, and by the way, did I mention that it has a floating 14th hole on the golf course? No big deal or whatever, it's just amazing.

Lastly, to Abby and Bob, and whoever accidentally stumbles on this blig, I posted pictures of the trip on Facebook.

No comments: