Friday, June 6, 2008

Indiana was the dog's name

A little somethin' somethin'

From the pages of the life of Molly Mullen, I present you with my depiction of the great, the wonderful Indiana Jones. I drew this the day after I saw the movie, if you couldn't figure that one out on your own. Now, for those of you who don't know me, when I was 10, I had a cardboard cutout of Han Solo in my bedroom, and drew pictures of him constantly. By the time I was 11, I had the Indiana Jones computer game (that I never even won), and now, age 20, I have a cartoon of Han Solo with me in Seattle. I love Harrison Ford, and I loved the movie, regardless of all that alien shit.


(above) my Indiana, Bob's Indiana (below)

1 comment:

blanket factory said...

no time for love, docta jones.

okay, gotta go watach the three part season finale of lost.

see ya.