Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jiggy Back, a do do do do

I bought a new notebook. It has robots on it. No matter what stress I have, and not matter how I fucked up today (which I did), I can take solace in the face that there are little robots living in my bag who are smiling at me.


The blue one is my favorite.


"I was just wonderin' what you were doing for the next forty or fifty years."




Other than a few tornados here and there, I bet the weather is much better in Mississippi than it is here. I wish I was sitting in the Sisters of Mercy graveyard in Vicksburg, eating some Whataburger and listening to the soundtrack of 'Rocky.'

3 comments:

blanket factory said...

i put "jiggy back" on my spring mix. i was listening to it today while i worked on my quilt. youre low? super low? i want to go south too, and the next time i do, you are coming with me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY.

blanket factory said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3408892503190489831&postID=6552297086277952917

YEAH!

blanket factory said...

dang, sorry that link wont work. well, if you go to tobys blog and read his very firs tblog entry, i promise youll enjoy it