Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The creation of Mendy

This is long overdue.


Ok, so like I said, I was snooping through my mom's old photos yesterday, and I found a file from 2004 that had only three pictures in it. I realized that it was pictures from the Royals game we went to a few years ago, the first time my dad did his character Mendy (named after a player Mendy Lopez). I know I owe you a comic Abby, so this is being sent in the mail post haste, along with the originals.


This is the first time I ever drew Mendy, a few months ago, maybe for Christmas or something.

6 comments:

blanket factory said...

oh my fucking god
oh my god
i am
so obsesed with this
i am so obsessed
i LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
i almost crrrieeeed when i read it
show this to dad
tell him how much i love it
you should submit the two comics together to some publication.
those are so good.
or we should do a mailing back and forth zine about dads characters. (sacky? there have to be more...)
genius.

blanket factory said...

p.s. did you get my package???

blanket factory said...

PPS DID YOU KNOW MOM AND I ARE GOING TO SEE BOZ SKAGGS IN CONCERYT??!?!?!?!?! youre the ONLY other person in the world who will think that is in ANY WAY COOL.

Amphetamine said...

your dad is the best.
if i remember correctly, he did something similar when i was over once, but it was from the shining and my name. "dani isn't here right now..."

blanket factory said...

i got it in the mail today! i love it! i want to make a nice scan/print of it for my wall. lets see if i have time before i graduate?!?!":AEOkidflojdlaksd. if not, i can make someone do it for me this summer... THANKS

Kazzer.meyer said...

i want a t-shirt of the mendy one. wow. 'all i have'...