Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hold on, I want to do a thing

more notebook shit from yours truly, marking some big events in the past month.

This was an amazing moment, probably only special to the people who were there... and I wasn't.


This phrase has been following me lately. I turned on the TV at home, and a documentary on the Black Panthers had kids singing it, I opened my Bible to study for my final and the first page I opened it to in "Song of Solomon" started with that phrase. I watched a movie about South Africa, and apparently they used the slogan during apartheid. So I figured I'd write it down.


I turned 20!!!! Big news. I also became fascinated with crayons, apparently. My birthday candle and icing are forever documented on the page.




Lastly, my movie stub from the "Chicago 10" movie. This shit was beautiful. Also, the bottle cap from our Superman marathon. Now, I'm not gonna say Christopher Reeve is better than Rocky, but Clark Kent could take him, as far as awkwardness goes.

7 comments:

blanket factory said...

you better not just be OVER rocky now, ill be pissed. also, those journal entries are awesome. the sex ones are great. also, keep going with crayons. they are speeccccccial.

blanket factory said...

also, what is the title of this post from, i recognize it. let me ado a thing.

Molly said...

It's from "Death Wish," apparently it's Jeff Goldbum's first movie. That quote is hillarious. I fnothing lese, see the first 20 minutes of that movie.

Of course I'm not over Rocky, are you kidding me. I've decided to name my first car Adrian, if I ever get one.

blanket factory said...

good name, good name.

sills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed Choy Moorman said...

I should have done the same thing! (pasted condom wrapper in there.)

Ed Choy Moorman said...

you should take a graphic design class, you obviously have an intuitive understanding of it that can be wonderfully expanded with formal knowledge.