Saturday, January 15, 2011

Top five thigns I love about my feet

My good friend (who shall remain nameless to save his reputation, but who does NOT have an American accent) made fun of my toes.

In order to make sure my dignity stays in tact, I will present to the world what I believe to be my best foot features:

1. My pointer toe is longer than my big toe. Someone once told me that was a sign of wisdom. I never checked her sources, but I believe it. Someday that genetically ingrained wisdom will appear, and I will know it all comes from the toes.

2. High arches. This may mean that I need to buy arch support for my cowboy boots, but I could also be a foot model!

3. Scaling. Each toe from the pointer toe is slightly smaller than the other. It is perfect. Live a Verison commercial.

4. Slender. I don't have fat feet. I don't want fat feet. I don't have time for it. My feet fit snuggly in an average shoe and I appreciate that.

5. They are mine! I may have interesting feet, but they are my feet and that makes them exceptional.

No comments: