Wednesday, January 19, 2011

There are no words


This image speaks volumes.

Ollie and I were out at some jazz bar and after a long day, had run out of motivation to actually hold an adult conversation.

So we played a drawing game I used to play with Abby. Ollie and I each folded a napkin in half and drew an image and then we swapped and had to finish the picture without seeing what the other person drew.

What is INSANE is that on this napkin, we drew the same thing without looking! I drew Ollie riding on a dinosaur, and he drew that same dinosaur drinking a Coke Zero.

I don't know what this says about my life in Bangkok or my life in general, really. It just goes to show that living in this fine metropolis are two NGO workers who think dinosaurs are awesome. And I think that should bring comfort to every Bangkokian out there.

No comments: