Monday, July 5, 2010

Alaska so far



Sooooo. I took pics with my phone but it isn't sending them. So you get to see my drawings instead!

The top one I copied from a past card and the bottom is the house. I don't live here but I eat my meals and hang out here. I live in the WWOOFer house up the hill. No electricity or running water in my house, but it is drastically close to a tiny house, so I want to see how I like it. You can;t read it in the glitter, but it says Whale's Eye Lodge, the name of the place I live. In the corner is the solar panel and the other corner is the chicken coop.

2 comments:

Tony Lewis said...

Hi Molly! Just got back from my own trip finally...weather still blows here but all in all, life is good.
Glad to see you adjusting to the reality, lolz, of homesteading. Lots of hard but useful work,no?
Anyway, I will follow your postings with or without pics so....
take care you crazy gal!

Molly said...

Tony! Great to hear from you. We have been talking about our evening with you for weeks. Thanks again for the great time.