Saturday, January 3, 2009

Off and Away

So, I am all packed up to go to St. Francis Mission, and I feel like a few lists are in order.

All the stuff I am taking for the next five months of my life fit in a corner of my living room.
I have:
1. Home-made camera
2. Records and record player
3. Dan my elephant
4. Clothes
5. Mississippi posters, prints and drawings
6. Box of miscellaneous goods


In my box I have:

1. One Han Solo bobble head on loan from Bob
2. Ukulele
3. Bowling pin lamp
4. Vintage Playboy
5. Mini dinosaurs, aliens and spacemen
6. Martian Manhunter action figure (R.I.P.)
7. Bible and Bible dictionary
8. Journalism books
9. Two reporters notebooks
10. DVDs including season two of the Andy Griffifth Show, Leave it to Beaver, Twin Peaks, The Party and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

If that doesn't sum me up, I don't know what does...

It sucks leaving suck a cool place with my best friends. Hopefully I'll come back with some kick ass pics and ill experiences.

No comments: