Wednesday, January 7, 2009

From grandma's house

We had to do some color composites for my photography class last semester. I'm pretty sure it's the only assignment I got an A on, so I decided to do a few more. I took these out at my grandma's house.

This is the front of my grandmother's house I took a few weeks ago with a disposable camera. My scanner doesn't have a lid, and has Velcro in the corners, but you get the idea.

This is the back of her place.

This was too big to scan. It's the view from her balcony out in Valley, Neb. Abby, if you like any of these, I got doubles of the pics, so I could make one for you.

Lastly, this is sort of my grandmother, sort of holding Leo, sitting next to sort of Martha. They kept moving, so it turned out a little funky.

4 comments:

Ben Innes said...

hey baby! we just got the internet after i hung up the phone. ben was looking over my shoulder and says the composite pictures are "cool!" and "thats a good look." hey. hes a PROFESSIONAL photographer. also, i love your obsession with grandmas, it reminds me how important that place was/is to me, too. i had a dream that took place there a couple of nights ago. truly one of the greatest places on earth.

Ben Innes said...

oops, that was abby.

Ben Innes said...

these are so great, really. i just saw the one from grandma's porch. I LOVE IT. so much. SO GOOD.

Ben Innes said...

youre the bomb diggity. long live nutmeg island.