Monday, January 5, 2009

My new digs

So... I'm here. I'm at St. Francis, partying it up... not really. I'll take kick ass photos of everything once I get more acclimated, but for right now, you get to see my room. Yaaay!

How on earth could I survive without a giant poster of Niemann's face? I do not know.
Dr. Who has been traveling around my room, getting into trouble.
There's nothing to do up here, so I have to live vicariously through my soldiers fighting in a glow-in-the-dark, prehistoric, intergalactic space battle.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to get some pics with my new scanner camera.

2 comments:

Ben Innes said...

you seriously have so much cool stuff. i fucking LOVE dr who. i miss him so much. remember when i saved his life? that was the scariest day. play that ukulele!!!

Ben Innes said...

I think either abby posted under my name or I have multiple personality disorder and one of them is abby.

anyways, I wanted to say: You made a SCANNER CAMERA IS IT COOL DOES IT WORK