Saturday, February 23, 2008

We were the greatest fighters in the world, babe.

First off, thanks for posting all those old coics, Abby. I forgot I even made those.

So, listen. I had a life-changing experience last night, and I feel I need to express my true feeling in blog form.

Carl Weathers is...a true American. Apollo Creed was a man's man, but I don't mourn him gone... I celecrate the legacy he left behind: four films so thick with sexual tension you could cut it with a knife.

I mean, look at that smile. Look at that oufit. If I were Rocky Balboa, I'd wear the man's shorts any day. Bob, best night of my life. Yeah, I'm head over heals for you, but Rocky has that hair. Oh, that hair.

4 comments:

Bob Al-Greene said...

Eye of the tiger, baby! Eye of the tiger!

And now a visual representation of Carl Weathers/Apollo Creed's game face:

: P

Unknown said...

Molly, I'm so excited for your blog!

blanket factory said...

and yeah, and yeah, and yeah, and YEAH. and yeah, and yeah, and yeah MY HEART WAS BREAKIN' ive been down, ive been down, ive been down to the bottom of every bottle, and yeah, and yeah, and yeah! sing a long with m e.

Molly said...

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin
Tired of livin like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feelin