Tuesday, February 26, 2008

those are bawlls


Ralph Nader DID NOT ruin the 2000 election, motherfucker.
Read Bob's column on his blog... grrrrr (in an Unforgiveable voice). Bob, you are wonderful. In fact, Niemann asked me today if I would leave you for Portia de Rossi and I say no sir, so hat says something (although he then asked if I would leave you for Carl Weathers and I said yes, but I figured you'd understand that) but you have to realize the importance of a multiple party system. Eye of the Tiger, babe.
Yes, I typed this while talking with you on the phone, with Niemann yelling at me in the background.

4 comments:

Bob Al-Greene said...

I would leave you for Carl Weathers as well. In fact, I think he would be more interested in me than you anyway.

Just kidding. What I meant to say was, I've ALREADY left you for Carl Weathers. He and I spend all our time here in Lincoln running on the beach, playing in the surf, kissing Paulie on the cheek and calling each other "baby" and honestly that's something I didn't ever feel between us.

Also, there's this face he makes when the two of us are alone... It's hard to explain in words, but it's the most beautiful ever. I get chills just thinking about it.

I'll see you around, I guess.

blanket factory said...

you guys are fucked up. molly, you are so obsessed with blogging. ALSO, i sent mom and dad a copy of the LOG cd where i bleeped out some of the things i figured i didnt want my parents to hear. dont let them hear your cd. ever. okay?????????S WE E EEEEEEEET! (i am also editing the songs for when we play them live on friday. i am so lame.)

Molly said...

Wow, now I'm even more excited for this weekend!!!! I get a dirty version of LOG!!!!!

I'll need something to get over my heartache. Bob left me for Carl Weathers... I don't know. I guess I can understand.

Bob Al-Greene said...

Okay, I'm back. And if you think I was rough on Ralph Nader, check out the column which ran in the DN today.

http://media.www.dailynebraskan.com/media/storage/paper857/news/2008/02/27/Opinion/Nader.Lacks.Significant.Support-3237732.shtml?reffeature=recentlycommentedstoriestab