Friday, February 22, 2008

A hole, a hole in the barrel!

Abby had been telling me to submit something to Comicsanz for weeks, and took me to Dick Blick to get some supplies that would get excited about the idea. At the checkout, there was a box of little finger puppets, and the rest is history.




I had another version of the "Here in my jars" comic in my head before I drew this one. It would have starred Abby, Chrisilus and Lambs of God... it also would have involved a time machne and a nice little moral at the end. You know, fuck it. Abby, since you're so keen on me drawing my old school, fucked up comics, I'll work on that one this weekend, not that I don't have other things to do.

Happy now?



1 comment:

blanket factory said...

THAT SOUNDS BRILLIANT
FUCKL
that can be my birthday present