Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

Anybody remember this guy?

So I am doing a couple things on the new Bobcat Goldthwait movie that's filming currently in Seattle. I only knew him from two things. When he played the crazy guy in "Scrooged," an dhis role as the Sandman in an episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark?

To tell the truth, the latter is the first palce I recognized him from. I am shameless. Anywho, enjoy the first story I did, and I'll be interviewing castmembers soon. I also did a blog post about Robin Williams, it's like I'm becoming the Seattle paparazzi.



Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I call this story "The Tale of the Final Wish."

2 comments:

Ed Choy Moorman said...

I was watching Bobcat last night in Tales from the Crypt!! sychronicity city!!!

abigail said...

send me your favorite batman that isnt the killing joke. i need one. preferably one with the joker. p.s. you better find bobcat and interview him, thats all i have to say.