Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mandy, there's a minister handy



I'm naming her Mandy. I'm gonna start naming my girls. Have you ever seen a more perfect nose? I think not.

In other news, week (mumbles, clears throught) has come and gone. What have I learned?

1. Robbin Williams is a good tipper.
2. Finding good story ideas is just as difficult now as it was in high school.
3. Reporters really DO read the comments left on their stories.
4. It's nearly impossible to get ahold of a 13 year-old for an interview, especially in the summer when they are all out playing.
5. Making mistakes is part of the gig.

3 comments:

Clay Lomneth said...

#5. So true...

Bob Al-Greene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob Al-Greene said...

http://blog.davidgolightly.net/?p=23

Find this man.