Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lookin' for love- in all the wrong places


So, you may be asking yourself, what in the heck is Molly doing up there in Seattle? What kind of hard-hitting journailsm is she persuing? Well, my friends, the answer is this: Over the past two days I have been #1, #2 and #5 for web hits on the P-I website, a huge deal. Yes, people are reading what I'm writing and I'm digging it. Now, what is this masterpiece that I have created?

An interview with Jason Mesnick, the Seattlite who had his heart broken Monday night on the season finale of "The Bachelorette." Oh yeah, that's right.

If you're looking for a chuckle, read the second link. If you want to read the interview, click the first one.

A moment with... Jason Mesnick, jilted lover on "The Bachelorette"
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/369979_moment09.html?source=mypi

Seattle P-I Big Blog post I did about the emails I've received since the story
http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/thebigblog/archives/142997.asp?source=mypi

2 comments:

Tom Brush said...

romantic or creepy? i'd go with the latter.

nice work! sounds like you're having a blazzst.

jenny. said...

WOAH okay, this is a really big deal, i'm so proud of you! you're interviewing some big names.

aww yay.

haha, P.S. when i was in high school i was really into 'the bachelor'

I'M COOL, OKAY thanks