Monday, March 31, 2008

Hold on, I want to do a thing

So, I'm practically finished with this notebook and I thought I'd scan in a few little tidbits. You are a privileged few.



Thank you Ed for the notebook. Thank you Abby for the art on the cover. Thank you Bob for pointing out to me the Martian Manhunter action figure at Big Brain, the box of which I used for the cover.


I love my shoes, I love my shoes, my shoes are comfortably lovely.




IF you believe in justice, and if you believe in freedom, let a man live his own life. Rules and regulations, who needs them?



Let me talk to you folks for just about half a second on the topic of Bruce em effing Springsteen. Ehhhh... He's alright.

4 comments:

Amphetamine said...

sweeeet.
ps, look, i have a blog.

blanket factory said...

yesssssssss. i love the boot drawings!! did i tell you that brad was going on about how good your drawing is yesterday??

blanket factory said...

also, im unhealthily obsessed with your blog. i am so glad you have one. i check is REALLY frequently. way more frequently than we even talk.

Molly said...

yeah I check yours like every day.... not creepy.