Saturday, March 29, 2008

Doodle Bear II

Seriously, I had a Doodle Bear back in grade school, and the marker wouldn't wash off. It was a huge joke, and probably lined with lead paint.


I love this man, even if I only draw him from behind, so to speak.


I really don't pay any attention in this class, obviously. By the way, that little guy started off as Buddy Holly, but I couldn't draw his immense sex appeal.


I went over to my friend, Ray. He was eating pickles. I said, "Hey. What's happeneing?" He looked me quare in the eye and said, "Nothing." You've got to sing it with that kind of enthusiasm... like you just squashed a cop.


Under my umbrella ella ella eh... Go back to Jamaica or Barbedos or wherever the fuck you're from! We don't need no goodam umbrellas in this country!

1 comment:

blanket factory said...

you want to start doing etchings??? what???? i love ur doodles.