Monday, March 24, 2008

Paradise by the Dashboard Light

Ginger Cove, USA. A little island in the middle of Nebraska.



These are two of Abby's favorites in the house. My grandma's old housekeeper stole the frog, and it wound up in the garage months later... curious.



Food is tasty. Especially in my grandpa's chair. Breakfast only tastes good when you wake up at noon to eat it.


This was my great (great?) grandpa's desk when he was a reporter in Broken Bow.







My grandma's house is the greatest place on earth.

5 comments:

Ed Choy Moorman said...

"ALOE" is the title of my new comic! (the ghost comic.)

I see why you love it.

Bob Al-Greene said...

Are those the daisies I got you? Because if so, then big smiles.

Zachami said...

Editor of Broken Bow paper: "Any news today?"

[pause]

Reporter for Broken Bow paper (aka Molly's great or great, great grandfather): "Nope." [pause] "Why the fuck do we have a newspaper in Broken Bow?"

blanket factory said...

those pictures are great. put up more. when are we doing our grandmainterviews? ?!?!?! you should start them without me.

lefobserver said...

PLEASE
CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOB IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU
lefobserver.blogspot.com