Monday, October 6, 2008

Photos that sadly will not become prints

So it was another fun-filled week in my print photos class. I took some that I liked, but for one reason or another I'm not going to take the time to turn into prints. Either I didn't shoot it right, I effed up the developer or they just don't fit the assignment. Bee Tee Dubs, I'm going to make my very first print this week, so wish me luck.

This one I took while eating my tasty Chuck Berry pancakes at the diner. I just turned around and practically has an All-American orgasm. These two guys, both in great hats, wearing blue jeans and suspenders, reading the paper and drinking their coffee in a diner on Friday morning. Perfection. Unfortunately, the assignment was for portraits. In fact, my teacher is more or less against taking people's photos without their permission, and is pretty anti-newspaper, so we're already butting heads.

This was at B & G's because apparently I eat out at diners too much. Cute little kids eating at a counter, but I don't think the cuteness translated when it printed. I just didn't want anyone to see me snap the shot of the little kids and get ideas about what i was up to...

This is all kids of wrong, photography speaking. but also... all kinds of right.

2 comments:

abigail said...

the top one of the men is so damn awesome. you should make it into a print anyway. screw that whole "no permission" thing. thats dumb. more powa to you.

Fossil on a Paper said...

i miss B&G so much. so much.