Friday, May 1, 2009

Help me name my new machine!



This is my new favorite thing. She's an old Singer sewing machine. I found her in the storage room of the mission. Fr. Hatcher told me if I could get her working, I could keep her. So after $10 in repairs and $24 in parts, she is in tip top. Note her new belt.

So I'm trying to think up names for this beautiful new machine. All I know is that she was made in the early '60s, and she's good for a strait stitch, and that's about it. I am taking suggestions as of now.

5 comments:

abigail said...

ummm Kalli Luega is the first thing that came to mind. ??? just another in a long string of name ideas, spanning our lives, that i know you wont like.

Amphetamine said...

Willamina. Or Jane.

Molly said...

I think I landed on Bernice... Thoughts?

Eric said...

Marla Singer, obviously.

Tom Brush said...

Swinger?

beauty, though. good color.