Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's hard to say what it is I see in you

Wonder if I'll always be with you
Words can't say it, I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you

So Sister Hazel practically followed Bob and me home on the radio. I think we heard this song three times, and when I got home I heard it the grocery store. Ahhh.... what a great song.

Anywho, I posted some final photos on Facebook, but I thought I'd leave this:

We had lunch on the beach. Freezing outside, rainy, and yet we both thought it would be a good idea to play in the ocean... at least I thought it was a good idea.

Started at Creighton again. News editor. More to come.

5 comments:

abigail said...

your life choices, daily activities, etc. are only valid to me if i read about them on your blog. tell me more, tell me more.

abigail said...

your life choices, daily activities, etc. are only valid to me if i read about them on your blog. tell me more, tell me more.

abigail said...

p.s. it took me a second to realize what song that was, i had to say the lyrics out loud... but fuck yes.

Clay Lomneth said...

It is really hard to say what you see in him.

abigail said...

daddy sang base. mama sang tenor.